New sellers from USA and Canada have to abide with Marfells 14 days funds hold policy and 21 days for sellers outside of USA and Canada. If sellers want to get an instant access to their funds, they can take advantage of this feature.
How does it work
- When customer completes the checkout process, funds are sent directly to your Stripe or PayPal account.
- All Credit/Debit card transactions are handled by our Stripe checkout, so you must have a valid Stripe account linked to your profile. In case customer uses PayPal to pay, funds are sent to your PayPal account instantly.
- Sellers will be the primary recipient of the payments and Marfells will be the secondary recipient with 3% Success fees. This 3% percent fees will be auto deducted from seller’s PayPal or Stripe account upon successful checkout. Sellers will receive approx. 92.1%* funds, refer Seller Information Center for more info.
- With Instant Transfers activated Sellers will be fully responsible for processing the refund requests made by customers. Failure to do so may result in suspension of your account. Refer Our Refund Policy for more info.
How to activate Instant Transfer
- Sellers must have at-least one month old account on Marfells.
- Sellers must Verify their Identity by submitting two pieces of Identity documents.
- Sellers must have made at-least 10 successful sales on Marfells.
- There shouldn’t be any active dispute or refund request from customer.
- Once your account is eligible for Instant transfers, this option will appear in your Sellers Dashboard.
You must accept our Terms and Conditions and lawfully operate your account on Marfells. In addition you must honor your store’s Shipping and Refund policy.
If in case Marfells team find any problem or high risk activity on your account, Marfells team owns the right to terminate or deactivate this feature at any time without any prior notice.